Tucked away in Mill Street is a hidden treasure within another.... the beautiful historic market town of Nantwich. We invite you to explore the treasures of Webb House Furnishers, situated 50 yards from the town square whilst you explore the hidden treasures of our town. We are a family-run business established in 1974, whose wealth of experience in the furnishing industry has given us a reputation for high quality furniture at exceptional prices. We pride ourselves in being one of the premier furnishers in the Crewe and Nantwich area and believe our quality, value and service will take some beating.
We have one of the largest displays of fine furniture in Cheshire with massive choice of beds, mattresses and headboards and we have a huge selection of leather suites and fabric suites, recliners and dining furniture providing extensive choice. Over 10,000 sq ft of showroom space in one of the finest furniture stores in Cheshire with ample customer parking.
When buying cabinet furniture, you are doing so with a view to keeping it for a long time. It makes sense to look after it from day one. With consistent care and maintenance your investment will stay beautiful for many years. Simply follow our simple guidelines below.
• Do not place furniture near heat sources or air conditioning units.
• Always leave a gap behind wardrobes and wall units to allow air to circulate.
• Protect furniture from strong or prolonged sunlight.
• Avoid marking furniture with sharp objects, for example when using a ballpoint pen.
• Carefully lift your furniture, never drag or push it.
• Uneven floors could give the impression that doors of wall units and wardrobes are out of alignment, so be aware of this and compensate if necessary by adjusting the hinges or packing a corner to level the item.
• Do not place hot dishes, cups or plates onto any cabinet or table top - use insulated mats as protection.
• Gently dust your furniture and polish with a soft, lint-free buffing cloth.
• The colour of real wood matures with exposure to light, so it is important to move ornaments regularly and expose table leaves to avoid noticeable colour differences occurring.
• Never use silicon or wax polishes that leave residue on surfaces.
• Dining chair upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or gently brushed to remove dust.
• Blot up any spills immediately and do not use detergents.
• Finger marks can be removed with a clean, slightly damp cloth.
Next time we will be advising you on how to care for your beds and mattresses to ensure longevity.
Posted by: Isobel Whitby 8 Dec 2014
© Webb House Furnishers Limited 2012. Registered no: 04783498